A registration fee of $75.00 per student is due and payable with your student applications. After a family has completed one year at Christian Life Academy, the annual re-enrollment fee will be $35.00 per student if paid by April 1 ($75.00 after April 1). Note: this does not apply to PK students advancing.
The pre-Kindergarten registration fee is $45.00.
- Includes 4 half days of school and is typically paid in ten monthly payments of $102.00.
- Includes 4 full days of school.
- First child – $3,995.00
- Second child – $1,834.00
- Three or more children – $1045.00
Three methods are available for the payment of your tuition.
- PLAN A: Tuition paid in full by August 15 with a 4% discount.
- PLAN B: Tuition paid per semester, ½ due September 15 and the balance due January 15.
- PLAN C: Ten monthly payments due the first of each month, August through May (a twelve month plan is available upon request – call for details). There is a $3.00 per month service charge for this plan. Payments not made by the 15th of the month are delinquent and a late charge of $10.00 will be added to these past-due accounts. If an account becomes more than one month past due, the child may be excluded from school until the account is current.
Tuition Aid Fund
CLA has an established tuition aid program for families who are not able to pay the regular tuition. Download the Tuition Aid Form right here or contact the office for the form.
We prayerfully encourage school families, friends, churches, Sunday school classes, and relatives to support this effort by contributing to this fund which enables families with financial difficulties to afford Christian education for their children. Contributions can be made to the Earl F. Tygert Memorial Fund.
Release of Permanent Records
All accounts must be financially current for permanent records to be released.